HAS A MESSAGE
INVITES YOU TO
i~HD 2018 Annual Conference in Gothenburg (Sweden) on 19 – 20 November.
Realising the value of health data, showcasing practical examples from research and healthcare
The conference will showcase how routinely collected health data (Real World Data) can be used to derive important knowledge insights, possibly uniquely from large scale data, and how these insights can and should impact on decision making and healthcare strategy.
There will be sessions on:
- How is routinely collected health data (Real World Data - RWD) already being used to derive important knowledge insights, possibly uniquely from these data?
- How should Real World Data insights impact on decision making and healthcare strategy?
- Pragmatic clinical trials - their role, methods and tools, results and impacts
- International observational health data networks – communities and projects
- Learning health systems – the global landscape
- Hospital-led and patient-led initiatives to use health data to improve outcomes
- A debate on the acceptability conditions for real world evidence - to inform regulatory decision making
Monday 19th morning pre-conference sessions:
- An in-depth tutorial on the GDPR implications for reusing health data
- A workshop for health data custodians about the IMI EHDEN federated data network
Conference fee 300€ (50% reduction for i~HD members) for both days including the conference dinner, tutorial and access to the mini-exhibition.
The conference programme can be consulted here or registration for the conference can be made here.
Looking forward to meeting you in the historic city of Gothenburg.
on behalf of the Programme Committee