Key agenda elements for the EHTEL/ELO Network meeting 7 - 8 November 2016 at MedCom, Odense - Denmark:
- Monday (7th) will offer insights into innovative Health-IT related achievements in Denmark – broadening the perspective towards the service domain (eg. Nation-wide telemedicine services and reference platform, eg. patients-citizens access to EHR data) and sustainability of the eHealth infrastructure (eg. eHealth Quality Management System, conformity assessment).
- Tuesday (8th) provides as usual unique insight into lessons learned by other National Competence Centres for the nation-wide (or region-wide) deployment of eHealth Services. Other themes include a follow-up on our meeting with ENISA (security and privacy issues in eHealth), to prepare a platform for eHealth Competence Centres for planning factual deployments of cross-border eHealth services under the umbrella of the Connecting for Europe Facility, to explore business cases of cross-border eHealth services beyond 2020 and of course to account for latest proceedings of the eHealth Network and its support project JAseHN. The November meeting of the Network will see the revision of Guidelines for the Cross-border exchange of Electronic Health Data and a draft of the Multilateral Legal Agreement (e.g. discussed at the Berlin ELO meeting).
- Monday, 7 Nov, 13:30 - 18:00 h: eHealth in Denmark: New achievements around Health-IT and Innovation
- Monday, 7 Nov, 19:30 - 22:30 h (approx): ELO Dinner, Odense City Centre
- Tuesday, 8 Nov, 09:00 - 16:00 h: EHTEL/ELO Core Meeting (European Day)
Hotel and travel information:
MedCom is at Forskerparken 10, 5230 Odense M – a 6-7 km trip from the city centre. Given the good offer of hotels close to the train station in the city centre of Odense, there are no prebooked rooms - please book via the booking portals. The standard travel route to Odense involves a flight to Airport Kopenhagen-Kastrup (CPH) and a convenient train ride to Odense (direct trains available, travel time 90 – 120 minutes). Please register your participation via return email (full agenda to be circulated Wed, 12 October).
On behalf of the EHTEL-ELO Task Force
and ELO Chair Andreas Grode (Member of the EHTEL Board of Directors)
Best Regards, Stephan Schug, ELO Secretary