1 December 2016 - Brussels, Belgium: "eHealth: Let’s find a common language!" - organised by the Assembly of European Regions at the Committee of the Regions, Brussels.
E-health brings together stakeholders which are not always used to work together.
While improving cooperation is on all lips, the consequences of miscommunication are often under-estimated. The so-called geek-gap is costing millions to the economy. The cultural clash between different stakeholders prevents them from building trust and deepen cooperation.
This event jointly organised by AER’s Committee (1) on Economy and regional development and Committee (2) on Social policy and public health aims at bringing together stakeholders around very concrete challenges and opportunities to bridge the gap and generate common understanding.
The event, which we are organising together with our partner networks aims at providing participants with:
- information on funding opportunities in the field of healthcare, especially for companies
- new connections: opportunities for matchmaking and peer-to-peer meetings
- tested ideas to improve communication between stakeholders
- inspiration to engage stakeholders from the demand, the suppliers and the users sides in e-health innovation
- mutual understanding between different stakeholders